5.09.2011

The penny tour of the apartment

 I have a few more pictures of the apartment, but this is enough to give you a good idea of what it looks like.

The dining room

This bench is right next to the table...my shoes are now under it.
Other view of the dining room


Living room


Other view of the living room

The apartment has awesome windows

The study, where Wes will be working when he gets here, and where the extra bed is.

The kitchen. The fridge is the size of what I had in my dorm room in college...so that will be interesting for us! Good thing the grocery store is right around the corner.

My favorite place in the apartment, the balcony! I spent a lot of time there on Saturday and Sunday.



Stairs up to the bedroom, very reminiscent of the Chapel Hill house's stairs!
The upstairs hallway and the extra closet

Bedroom, as seen from the hallway
The closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment